- Information We Collect We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including but not limited to when Users visit our Website, fill out a contact form, subscribe to our newsletter, or engage in other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for their name, email address, phone number, and other relevant information as appropriate.
- How We Use Collected Information We collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests more efficiently.
- To personalize the user experience: We may use information to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- How We Protect Your Information We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
- Sharing Your Personal Information We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Third-Party Websites Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.